Adler Knight & Bodhi Bernhardt

Adler Knight & Bodhi Bernhardt

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

one more

one more

Friday, August 6, 2010

2 Month Check-up

Believe it or not the boys are now 10 weeks old and had their first round of vaccines. Bernd meet me at the doctors office so they both could be held at the same time. Unfortunately, they are getting so big that I cannot hold them together anymore, plus I needed moral support. The boys did amazing, although Bodhi gave us his saddest cry. After the appointment they took a long nap and poor Bodhi woke up with a low grade fever. Tylenol to the rescue. For you mothers out there new research suggest that Tylenol decrease the efficacy of the vaccines, or so I was told by the Pediatrician. I think I need to see that study repeated.

The boys have grown tremendously. They have doubled their birth rate and are not even three months old. Bodhi has now out grown Adler and weighs 11 lbs 11 oz (43%)and Adler weighs 11 lbs 4 oz (30%). I have been a little concerned about their quick weight gain but everyone seems to think its fine. They are now eating between 4 and 5 ounces every 2.5 to 3 hours. I think they are going to be big boys.

No comments:

Post a Comment