Adler Knight & Bodhi Bernhardt

Adler Knight & Bodhi Bernhardt

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

one more

one more

Friday, August 13, 2010

My PB & J Boys


A childhood friend of mine,Gretchen sent the boys a fantastic gift box. She always sends the neatest gifts. I love reading her blog on Hudson and London and stealing all her nifty ideas. In our box we found the cutest tee-shirts, which I immediately had to dress them in. What is so funny is since we brought Bodhi home we have called him our jelly bean. Now Bernd has a new nickname for Adler which is peanut butter. Here's a picture of our gift and big THANKS from the boys!!

1 comment:

  1. hehe!! I love it!! They look so cute!! I saw those onsies and thought they were so cute for twins--they made me giggle! I'm glad they are enjoying their box of goodies. Give PB and jelly bean a kiss for me!! : )

    ReplyDelete